Rubber Granules 1-3mm. -1kg.
- Weight:1.000 Kgs
- 100% Recycled rubber.
- Weather resistant and UV resistant.
- Widely usage.
- Application: Shock-absorbing lower layer when performing on playgrounds. Football fields.
- Downpour method of attachment with two-component polyurethane adhesive to a solid clean base.
- Creates: Anti-slip coating.
- They do not contain toxic ingredients - environmentally friendly and safe product.
- For sprinkling on playgrounds with artificial grass.
- For filling punching bags.
- Color: Black, White.
Quick BuyJust 3 fields to fill in
Rubber granules are made from recycled tires with high elasticity, strength and durability of materials and have excellent UV resistance. The blown granular layer is used to improve the reproduction of artificial grass. Filling ensures traction, drag comfort, stability and energy recovery. The rubber filling allows the synthetic grass blades to stand up, giving the grass a natural look. Rubber granules and particles are suitable mainly for pavement of sports grounds, runways, school playgrounds and kindergartens.